Roscom advertising, as a leader in innovative branding solutions, is committed to protecting your privacy. We understand that visitors and users of this website are concerned about their privacy and the confidentiality and security of any information that is provided to us. This Privacy Statement details how we generally manage your personal information and safeguard your privacy. We may collect information about you where it is necessary for us to perform our functions. The information we collect about you depends on how and why you access the website, the information you choose to provide to us, and the types of information and services you request from us. If you visit our website to browse, read or download information, our system may record anonymous information about the visit such as the number of pages visited and the duration of the visit so we can evaluate site usage to make improvements. Your identity cannot be reasonably ascertained from this information. If you communicate directly with us via e-mail, complete one of our online forms, or use one of our other interactive tools, some of the information that you submit may be personal information (that is, information from which you can be identified, such as your full name, street address, e-mail address, phone number, and so on). If you choose to provide your personal information to us, it may be used in order to:
- Contact you in respect of a query you made.
- Provide the services that you require and ensure our site is relevant to your needs.
- Deliver services such as email newsletters (if you have requested them).
- Answer your requests and queries.
- Research and develop our products and services.
- Gain an understanding of your needs in order to provide a better service.
- Promote and market our services.
- Protect our intellectual property and ownership rights.
- Fulfill any legal requirements.
We may disclose your personal information to other organizations (for example our service providers) to enable us to provide the services you have requested, or as otherwise permitted by law. Contacting us via email and our web forms When you contact Roscom advertising via email:
- We will not disclose your email address without first obtaining your consent. You should keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from this website and information you enter into forms on our web-pages and send to us may not be secure. You should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email and web-forms.
Search Engine Optimisation Privacy:
Links to other websites This website may contain links or references to other websites. Our Website Privacy Statement does not extend beyond roscomadvertising.com and when visiting other sites via a link on our website, you should familiarize yourself with the linked website’s privacy statement.
Online transactions roscomadvertising.com respects our customer’s personal information as private and confidential. We will not share your information with any outside organizations or individuals. Your information is securely stored on our site. None of your Credit / Debit card information is stored on this site. We use a third party payment processor to handle this information securely. Roscom advertising (at the address below) is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998. You have the right to access the information which Roscom advertising holds about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Contact Information Roscom advertising *****
118 total views, 0 views today